rotunda, 50 percent

Constituent Aid

Got a suggestion for a listing on this page? Email
QUICK TIP: Click on the “+” boxes to view categorized quick links of commonly used resources.

Constituent Resources

2-1-1 Oklahoma – rental assistance, food pantries, affordable housing, health resources, child care, after-school programs, caregiver support, financial programs, etc. -> find assistance

OKStrong – disaster declarations, list claims, disaster relief, burn bans, weather, road conditions, etc. -> local Oklahoma chapters

How Do I … ?

The House Page Program is open to Oklahoma students who are sophomores, juniors or seniors.

The Senate Page Program is open to Oklahoma students who are 16 years of age or older. Contact your State Senator.

Receive a Drivers License Expiration Notificationsign up to receive an email notice 45 days before your license expires.

Renew a drivers license onlineInline Online by DPS – The Inline Online service offers the opportunity to make appointments online or from your mobile device or computer, allowing you to avoid the inconvenience of standing in line.

Renew car tags online – Record owners of vehicles registered in Oklahoma may now renew their car tags online, PLUS you can sign up to receive an email reminder.

Find the lowest Oklahoma Gas Prices – they post the lowest prices here.

Input your address on the form provided at find my legislators.

You may also obtain a listing of the Oklahoma Congressional Delegation here.

Input your name, birthdate and zip code to find your voter id or polling place.
Birth and death certificates information can be located here. Look for specific links on the left of the page.

Get a US Passport

OKJobMatch connects job seekers with employers with online services.

File an Unemployment Claim – please contact the Unemployment Service Center:
Inside the OKC calling area, call 405.525.1500.
Outside the Oklahoma City calling area, call 1.800.555.1554.

Start a New Business in Oklahoma – Visit the Oklahoma Department of Commerce website for information. The Secretary of State also has a page called “Steps to Start Your Business” – it will help you complete the registration process.

Get Benefits for Wartime Veterans -Wartime veterans and their spouses can receive assistance for long-term care expenses through the Special Pension for Veterans Aid and Attendance. To obtain more information and to determine eligibility, veterans and their spouses can call Operation Veteran Aid at 405.703.3849 or visit Operation Veteran Aid will also help families complete the necessary paperwork.

Veterans of the Week – Have you or a family member been honored by the Oklahoma House of Representatives as a Veteran of the Week? Photos and citations are online.

Find Tax ResourcesOK Tax Payments Online | OK Tax Forms |

Get Free Income Tax Assistance – IRS VITA program: free tax return preparation by volunteers.

OK Taxpayer Access Point (OkTAP): see if you qualify to file state tax return for free.

Watch live House or Senate floor proceedings.